Monday, March 8, 2010

Mambo Sand

This just might be one of my all-time favorite color combinations!  I love bright colors and was so excited to see Melon Mambo as one of the new In Colors.  To really tone down the pink, I paired it with white and sahara sand.  The stamp set  and DSP are from last year's Sale-A-Bration.  The flower stamps are one of my favorite flower sets.  I only used Certainly Celery for the leaves.  To achieve a contrast between the outline and inside of the leaves, I first stamped the leaves on a sheet of paper, and then on my card.  This gives you a lighter image in the same color.  I did the same with the flowers to tone the color down a bit. 

 Sweet Deets:
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Botanical Blooms
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon


*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment