Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Took the Plunge!!!!

No, not that one.  At least not until July ;)  I did however become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator this past week!   Then, on Saturday I had the opportunity to do something I haven't seemed to be able to do in a long time - get together with some friend for an afternoon of stamping!  I used some of my friend's supplies to make the two versions of this card. I used the scallop edge punch on the bottom of my card.  Next, I punched out 4 of the curly label squares.  Then I randomly stamped the image using black Stazon. I colored them with my markers and placed them in a window pattern using stampin' dimensionals.  The card lacked something, so I stamped one of the accents from the stamp set in VersaMark. 


Sweet Deets:
Paper: Elegant Eggplant / Rose Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Doodle This
Ink: VersaMark, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Curly Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Write Markers (Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel) / (Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel)

No comments:

Post a Comment