Sunday, February 14, 2010

JAI4 Color challenge


This challenge from "Just Add Ink" uses red rose, sage shadow, more mustard, and kraft.  I used more mustard DSP to make a flower with the dahlia fold I saw on splitcoast. 
the, I layered the paper,  using only the corners of kraft.  Lastly, I stamped the "congratulations," punched the bottom, put brads on the top, and used pop dots to add more dimension.  

Sweet Deets:
Paper: Rose Red, Kraft, Sage Shadow
DSP: More Mustard
Ink: Rose Red
Stamps: Well-Scripted
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Brads, Pop Dots
Techniques: Dahlia Fold.

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool! Love the Dahlia fold flower. Great idea to use for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dahlia fold, it looks so pretty in that paper! Thanks for joining our challenge at Just Add Ink. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome flower - a great feature on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paper folding and your dahlia is so stunning. It works so well with the DSP that you chose. I would also like to congratulate you on your blog. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Dahlia fold flower especially in the More mustard DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flower and card. Beautiful. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete