Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank You Notes

Since I was a shut in due to the immense snow, I decided it was a great time to get to work on my thank you cards for bridal showers.  This card was a bit intricate to create in masses, so I only made a dozen.  Anway - I used the same layout as this beautiful card.  On the white card, I layered Tempting Turquoise, Camero Coral, and three panals of Ginger Blossom DSP (retired).  Then, I punched a chocolate chip  scallop circle, stamped the "you're too kind" in cameo coral, and punched that with a circle punch.  Next, I stamped the flower and attached it with a small brad.  Finally, I tied a knot on the top with a favorite ribbon at the moment - Satin Chocolate Chip. 

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Whimsical Words
Ink: Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise
DSP: Ginger Blossom (Retired)
CS: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Antique Brads(from recollections)

2 comments: