Thursday, February 11, 2010

My other Hobby


Here is my other hobby.  Keeping still for a long movie is not my forte, so took up crocheting again.  Long ago, my mother taught me and last Christmas I finally finished a blanket I start in high school with my college colors.  See how easy it was to crochet AND pay attention to a real good movie, I made another blanket for a Christmas gift, and then soon I was making hats!  Here is one I created for myself to match a scarf I already had.  I found the pattern in a book titled "Cool Crocheted Hats" and used "Vanna's Choice" yarn. 
Here are my sister and I in our matching hats at Christmas time. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your hat, its very sweet. I also like to make hats. but I knit instead of crochet. Have you ever been to the lion brand website? https://www.lionbrand.com/ . They have some nice crochet patterns as well as knitting patterns if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete