Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wine + Stamping = Pretty Good Idea


Today was just one of those days at work...too much to do, too little time, and everytime I went to sit down and take a breath I hear Ms. K!!!!! And in walks one of my little angels with another new problem.  *Sigh*  Needless to say, I came home to do my favorite thing on one of these days: Drink Wine, watch Brothers and Sisters, and turn off all the lights.  Then I thought to myself, hmmm, the colors on this wine bottle would make a pretty cute card.  Next thing I knew, I was sitting at my desk getting ready to stamp and here is what I came up with!  I can't take all the credit for the layout but I can't remember where I've seen it before.  So whoever you are - thanks!




Instead of sending this out, I am sending it to myself to hang by my desk for those days when I forget to remember that for my students, THIS is their life and THEIR real world.

Sweet Deets:
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black
Stamps: Dream a Little, Embrace Life
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. This might be my FAVORITE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!
    After your shower I'll have a post titled Wine + Stamping = Pretty Good Idea too (but for something a little different!)

    ReplyDelete