Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Lil' Treat


Here is a little something I created for the mentoring group I am in.  There are 10 girls and each girl has her own mentor.  We meet every Thursday for homework, life skills, a healthy but tastey dinner, and a craft project that will eventually go into her *NEW* room!

I made small, skinney boxes and adhered some DSP to the front.  I decided the "folllow your heart" stamp was the perfect Valentine's Day sentiment for the girls.  To give the oval a little dimension, I sponged the edges in melon mambo.  I left the back of the box blank so I could write a little message to each of the girls and filled the box with some Sweet Tart conversation heart packets for a tastey little treat!

Sweet Deets:
Paper: Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Whimsical Words
Accessories: Large oval punch, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment